Our booking terms for Tallinn Shooting Tours explained in few bullet points
- Make an enquiry (via webform, phone, email) indicating the information known at time of the enquiry.
- We present the options and discuss all the details, usually via email, alternatively on the phone.
- Based on our discussion, we give you for consideration a quote and itinerary, once you accept the quote and itinerary, the booking is made.
- We require deposit of 20% within 5 days after the booking is made, in case of booking made less than one month in advance the due period may be shorter.
- You can pay us deposit with your card or by wire transfer to our bank account. We use a company called PayPal to process the card payments securely online.
- Remaining amount is due before the first service in your destination in cash. Alternatively you can pay us in advance with your card or bank transfer (subject to payment processing fee).
Cancellations and changes by you
- Cancellations of entire booking made up to 15 days before the event – administration fee of 5 % of total costs will be charged.
- Cancellations of entire tour or reductions made within 14 and 8 days before your arrival – cancellation fee of 20% of total costs will be charged.
- Cancellations of entire tour or reductions made within 7 days before your arrival and no shows – cancellation fee of 100% of total costs will be charged.
- Whilst we always endeavor to avoid changes, we rarely have to make changes to confirmed bookings. This may happen when an service cannot be provided due to circumstances beyond our control, such as weapon requiring repairs or periodical certification, and suitable alternative cannot be offered. Customer will have the choice between a full refund or a different service of his choice in similar value.
- You understand that when you book through us, you accept responsibility for the proper conduct of yourself and other members of the party during the shooting event.
- In case the shooting instructor judges you to seriously or repeatedly not comply with the shooting range safety rules, you will be prevented from using the booked services without refund.